SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO).
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) are important aspects of any websites these days. Having your website appear on relevant searching in the major search engines is important for a successful online presence.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the foundation for a long term Internet marketing strategy. We perceive SEO as a natural evolution for a well constructed website. A good SEO strategy blends the technical aspect (on-page optimization) and the human aspect (off-page optimization) or the social aspect in a balanced manner. SEO has become synonymous with higher traffic, sales and conversion and a better growth. Every business entity on the web has a budget allocated for the site optimization. The most obvious benefits visible are:
– Your site starts getting recognized for a particular business them and for a set of targeted keywords.
– From a state of anonymity, your website achieves a level of respectability which was not possible without SEO.
– A higher visibility means a higher traffic – which ultimately transforms to a better business prospect.
– SEO is a long term investment and many times the results of a good SEO effort get better with age – just like an aged wine.
– Your website take a lesser time to upload and the server downtime is also reduced if the SEO was done in the right way.
– A good SEO strategy will ensure a greater conversion for your storefront.
All sites built by My Virtual Design are coded to be as effective as possible in the search engines. This includes proper setup of site titles, keywords, descriptions, headers, and alt-tags. We also create sitemaps that are submitted to the major search engines.